DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Columbus, Ohio

aesculus

Reactions
Hi everyone, I'm a new drone flier, but a seasoned RC pilot, having built and flown planks and helis for 17 years.

The Mavic was the first drone that really grabbed my attention, mostly for it's amazing portability and great range. It is by far the easiest aircraft I've ever flown. It feels like it literally flies itself; I just push it around with the sticks. Despite its ease, it is a blast to fly and is quite addictive. It makes me feel like I did when I first started flying planes -- pure excitement!

It's good to be here and I look forward to being a productive member of the community.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum . :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Have you found anywhere amazing to fly yet? I live outside Lancaster and work in Dublin.

I wouldn't say amazing, but I've been going to neighboring small towns and just flying around, working on my camera skills. I was in Amanda this past weekend for a basketball tournament and shot some video in between games. Cute little town. I'm anxious for summertime when I'll do some traveling and can find more interesting places to shoot.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valter123