DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from CT

mr.bill

Reactions
Hey all. Just got my Mavic, sent it up on a couple of test flights and so far so good... on Beginner Mode. = )

I'm using my iPhone 6s but I thinking about getting the iPad Mini 4 (cellular); I'd like the larger screen.

Really nice forum here and I'm glad to be a part of it. I hope I can contribute as well!

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Reactions: mr.bill
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Thanks. I've watched so many YouTube videos before receiving it I felt very comfortable on my first flight. I definitely have not read through the manual: good advice and thank you.

I gotta say, it's a little disconcerting watching $1000 hover helplessly in the air. The guys who fly these things so far away are just brave IMO. I'm sure I'll get there but it's going to take a while.

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum mr.bill. :)

Reactions: stratos and mr.bill
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: mr.bill
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54