DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Denmark

FlySolo

Reactions
Pilot checking in.
Got my MP few weeks back after looking for it since October '16. It's my first real drone and I am still impressed with the technology DJI cramped into this little bird. Anyway, been following this forum for some time and found a lot of good learnings from so many forum members sharing their experiences and helping out others with problems related to their drones.
Happy to be part of this community and hope that I will also be able to chip in at some point.

Reactions: dirkclod
Reactions: FlySolo
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Pilot checking in.
Got my MP few weeks back after looking for it since October '16. It's my first real drone and I am still impressed with the technology DJI cramped into this little bird. Anyway, been following this forum for some time and found a lot of good learnings from so many forum members sharing their experiences and helping out others with problems related to their drones.
Happy to be part of this community and hope that I will also be able to chip in at some point.
Howdy from Wyoming FlySolo, welcome to the forum I am interested to hear of your flying sense you may be starting below sea level. Glad you are here.

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum :)

Flying In the forrest, caught a small branch.. but fortunately nothing bad happened.. but learned a lot from it. If you fly in the Forrest, walk the path before you fly. All of it..[emoji851][emoji851][emoji851]

Flying In the forrest, caught a small branch.. but fortunately nothing bad happened.. but learned a lot from it. If you fly in the Forrest, walk the path before you fly. All of it..[emoji851][emoji851][emoji851]

Good advise. Glad your MP is ok.

[emoji1360]
28c0a1a9a478aeb2ae2fa0bf777d6512.jpg

Beautiful weather today, even with the wind. Logged over 1.5 hours..

Welcome also from Denmark Flysolo. I just got my bird a month ago and just can't get my arms down. Enjoy!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+