DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Denmark

Have a great spot in the Forrest in which I can fly below 16 meters and practice.. but hen the wind did calm down I took it up.. got some great shots and video. Starting course on Monday to get my license so need some hours logged. Hope for good conditions tomorrow as well...

Thx.. pic from my training ground..
936c99555a4d2debcc6c1baeff4d2e91.jpg

Have a great spot in the Forrest in which I can fly below 16 meters and practice.. but hen the wind did calm down I took it up.. got some great shots and video. Starting course on Monday to get my license so need some hours logged. Hope for good conditions tomorrow as well...

Best of luck with the license!

Reactions: flemmodk
Thx, first Day over. Lots of theory, but some great hours flying with Inspire 1 and 2. Gotta have one of those. Flies like the wind and so easy to maneuver, the Inspire 2 has the sweetest sound when flying. Wow..

Reactions: FlySolo
Passed theoretical test and practical test today. Now holder of level 1b certificate.. great..[emoji574]️[emoji576][emoji927][emoji573][emoji930]

Reactions: FlySolo
Passed theoretical test and practical test today. Now holder of level 1b certificate.. great..[emoji574]️[emoji576][emoji927][emoji573][emoji930]
i was just wondering if the certificate is recognised abroad also.

Nice video, i like the Sun reflections In the murky water. The certificates should be valid abroad, but as always one should read up on the laws of each country and abide by them. I think it would help when trying to option a permit to film too.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zzombie