DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Frankfurt, Germany

sailortom

Reactions
Hi, my name is Tom and I live and work in Frankfurt, Germany. My hobbies are photography, traveling and flying, so the acquisition of a DJI Mavic Pro was definitely on the list. I'm an airline captain and commercial and instrument flight instructor. I'm new into drone flying but so far I love the new perspectives. All the best, Tom.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: dannyw777
Welcome to DronePilots newest forum . :)

Hi Tom, greetings from Melbourne (Australia),

How is the Mavic going? :) I'll be in Frankfurt in Sept/Okt 2017. Not sure if I will bring my drone. Is it good flying around Ffm?

Cheers,
Frank

Gluten tag herr Tom.

Me and my better half (don't tell my wife my better half is my Mavic ;-). ) along with my wife will be in Deutschland for zwei weeks in May. We will be visiting the Heidelberg/Mannheim area but will probably be in a Frankfurt for at least a day or two.

Glad to have u on the forum!

Hi Tom, greetings from Melbourne (Australia),

How is the Mavic going? :) I'll be in Frankfurt in Sept/Okt 2017. Not sure if I will bring my drone. Is it good flying around Ffm?

Cheers,
Frank

Since an airport is in the neighborhood of Frankfurt, there are some NFZs. Additionally, there are some regulations beside the general ones of having an insurance and labeling the mavic with your name and address.
Around Frankfurt, there are nice forests whre you can fly, but within town area, it is either forbidden (no skyscraper pictures allowed!) or you have to have a permission for flying within the public parks. The exact regulations are given here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots