DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Hampshire, UK

Matt74

Reactions
Hello to everyone. After lurking as a guest for the last couple of weeks, I thought I'd sign up and join in. Although I've admired the various vids on youtube for some time, it's only in the last few weeks that I've made the leap and ordered a Mavic Pro and various other bits so I know I'm in for a wait before I take to the skies for the first time. Thanks in part to you all, I'm already soaking up the experience of others and picking up tips as well as feeling the pain of the delivery delays! I'm guessing I'm looking at January before I get mine but fingers crossed Jessops (or rather DJI) will surprise me. All good things come to those who wait or something like that..

For anyone interested, I live in Petersfield, Hampshire and can't say I've seen many drones around this way despite all the countryside and what I'd consider suitable places to fly. Anyway, thank you to you all for sharing your knowledge and experiences - it's invaluable for those of us new to it all :)

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Welcome to our newest forum Matt :)

Welcome Matt, and if your ever over to the Island, we have some great places to fly on the southern side.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots