DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Hyattsville, Md

GetDatMoney

Reactions
Hello pilots & hobbyists I'm new to the world of droning and just got my Mavic a few days ago. I couldn't wait to get her up in the air only to realize I'm in a heavily restricted zone, however I was able to fly over the weekend as my family visited Chesapeake, Va. Now that I'm back home if anyone in the Md area knows off hand a great place to fly I'd surely appreciate the information. Happy New Year.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum GetDatMoney. :)

Used to live in 20781 about 25 years ago. Small world. Does MacGruder park not work?
Thanks for the info..I just checked on the B4UFly app and there's quite a bit of heliports and things pretty close by I'll have to measure the distance.

Attachments

• IMG_0109.PNG
    IMG_0109.PNG
    1.5 MB · Views: 4
I managed to find an unrestricted area to fly, anyone not far from Rt 214 Central Ave & Rt 301 pass Wawa just after Trade zone Ave. I hope this can be usefull to help someone close in my area wether living or coming to visit get some flight time.

Attachments

• IMG_0112.PNG
    IMG_0112.PNG
    661.4 KB · Views: 5
Hello pilots & hobbyists I'm new to the world of droning and just got my Mavic a few days ago. I couldn't wait to get her up in the air only to realize I'm in a heavily restricted zone, however I was able to fly over the weekend as my family visited Chesapeake, Va. Now that I'm back home if anyone in the Md area knows off hand a great place to fly I'd surely appreciate the information. Happy New Year.
Hey.. I just got my Mavic and I'm in Maryland.. but I've been flying my P4 in ft Washington area

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143