DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Italy, Turin

valmart

Reactions
Goodmorning,
my name is Valerio, I come from Turin and I ordered from the 25/02 the DJI mavic pro from Amazon but unfortunately the earliest date for dispatch me they date from 15/03 to 4/04 so I'll have to wait much longer. :( Unfortunately I had to choose amazon because I had a voucher to have to use, and then it was the only amazon.
I wait for the arrival of hope.

Good flight at all.

Greetings
Valerio

Reactions: Vilco and dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum :)

Goodmorning,
my name is Valerio, I come from Turin and I ordered from the 25/02 the DJI mavic pro from Amazon but unfortunately the earliest date for dispatch me they date from 15/03 to 4/04 so I'll have to wait much longer. :( Unfortunately I had to choose amazon because I had a voucher to have to use, and then it was the only amazon.
I wait for the arrival of hope.
Valerio

I ordered mine on 7th March straigth from DJI and it came in just a week, yesterday 14th March. I don't know if it would make sense to drop the Amazon order and make another from DJI, we're already at half March.... BTW yesterday after work I only had the time to update the firmware and then it was already dark, but today at noon I'll fly it for the first time ;)

Mavic arrived last week. This is my mavic pro.
6f8e7f7ab8d2048ea8bfddb68fa79795.jpg

e3f8bfd22bd1e37c620b83b314d46771.jpg

Reactions: Vilco
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adsjr