DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Italy

fotish

Reactions
A Brit living in Europe here. Have had my mavic for about 10 days and I'm loving it so far! By far the most stable advanced UAV I've owned and flown. Loving cinelike and tripod mode. But can't wait to capture some adventure sports.

Have just spent the last week trying to get dji go4 running smoothly on a dedicated note 4. Almost bricked it but seems I've now cracked it running Lineage OS 14.1 on Nougat. Further flight tests this weekend!

Looking forward to learning and sharing on this forum.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: fotish
Welcome to DronePilots newest forum . :)

A Brit living in Europe here. Have had my mavic for about 10 days and I'm loving it so far! By far the most stable advanced UAV I've owned and flown. Loving cinelike and tripod mode. But can't wait to capture some adventure sports.

Have just spent the last week trying to get dji go4 running smoothly on a dedicated note 4. Almost bricked it but seems I've now cracked it running Lineage OS 14.1 on Nougat. Further flight tests this weekend!

Looking forward to learning and sharing on this forum.

Benvenuto
Welcome

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. If you’re new to RC aircraft be sure to read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

MAVIC MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/20170301/UserManual/Mavic_Pro_User_Manual_en_v1.4.pdf

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS