DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Kilkenny

Alex Baxter

Reactions
I'm a happy P3P owner, but travel a lot, so the P3P will be the home drone, and the Mavic will be my travelling companion.

Reactions: dirkclod
Home of my favourite tipple

I'm a happy P3P owner, but travel a lot, so the P3P will be the home drone, and the Mavic will be my travelling companion.
That's what I am thinking , right behind the seat of my truck.
Welcome to our new forum Alex :)

Who killed kenny? Bastards! Just kidding!
Wow, not heard that one before:rolleyes:. To further amuse you, my local village is Kilmoganny, (as in Kill my granny). We also have a town by the name of Termonfeckin, and another called Ahoghill in the north, I'll bet you'll never get a non Gaelic tongue round that..:confused:

Home of my favourite tipple
Kilkenny beer is no longer made in Kilkenny, the site is being redeveloped, a retail centre. Part of the Diageo empire, like Guinness, which was my favourite tipple when I was a drinking man.. I'd guess you're a Tooths, Tooheys and Castlemaine man without looking at your profile..

Hello! It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.

Enjoy TU

Wow, not heard that one before:rolleyes:. To further amuse you, my local village is Kilmoganny, (as in Kill my granny). We also have a town by the name of Termonfeckin, and another called Ahoghill in the north, I'll bet you'll never get a non Gaelic tongue round that..:confused:

It's from a popular Adult Cartoon here called South Park!

"You killed Kenny, you bastards". lol

He does every episode!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S