DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from L.A.

Vicrimo

Reactions
How's it going ladies and gents? I've been a phantom pilot for awhile now and switching over to the mavic.

Not sure about you guys but I sure can't wait to get my hands on the mavic. I preordered the evening it was announced. Hopefully I'll get it sometime this month.

Reactions: dirkclod
Hope everyone gets theirs soon Vicrimo and welcome to our new forum :)

Hello! It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.

Enjoy TU

Hello! It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.

Enjoy TU

Thanks for the welcome. Looking forward to gaining and sharing knowledge about the mavic.

(Fingers crossed) I should be getting it Wednesday :DTU

Thanks for the warm welcome. If you don't mind me asking, where in LA is your store located? I'll have to stop by one of these days.

Hi @Vicrimo, unfortunately our LA location does not accept walk-ins as we not in the brick and mortar retail business and don't intend to be in the future. You most definitely can call or email to arrange an appointment if you would like to demo or see any product you are interested in. Safe and happy flying!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S