DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello From London, Ontario Canada

Zoso

Reactions
Hello Folks ,

I missed this last week when I joined , so here it is .
I have been an avid RC Enthusiast for most of my 51 years , starting out with Cox planes in the 70's and growing from there . I saw someone a few years ago flying a DJI Phantom 1 out where I had a cottage on The north shore of Lake Errie and thought OMG I have to get one of those. After trying helicopters a few times and having some expensive crashes . I had stuck to Land and water RC for a long time.
I went looking and found a used complete package DJI Phantom V1 upgraded with FPV Shark goggles . For the next 3 years I had a awesome time every chance and everywhere scenic that I could.
A few weeks ago I went online to look for any new gadgets for my Phantom and that is when I discovered the Mavic Pro.
Need I say more ,, I took my time ( less then a week :) ) and researched and read about how much of an upgrade from my Phantom the Mavic was. I finally decided to purchase the combo kit and the next day it arrived and I was thrilled with my choice. No need to explain my experience as all of you experienced the same .
I went out to my buddy's farm this Saturday and although it was sunny out the wind was insane. I honestly was amazed at how well the Mavic handled the wind and flew beautifully. My only complaint is how hard it is to view my phone in sunny weather. I am curious as to the best upgrade to purchase in rectifying my viewing experience. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I have a couple of full size IPads but not sure what is the best holder to consider so It will be a bit research on that.
Well lastly I was thrilled to find this site and I hope to make some local and web friends here as well as get schooled. One of our greatest gifts in life is the ability to learn , it's how we retain and use this gift
Happy and safe flying to all !

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

My only complaint is how hard it is to view my phone in sunny weather. I am curious as to the best upgrade to purchase in rectifying my viewing experience. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I have a couple of full size IPads but not sure what is the best holder to consider so It will be a bit research on that.
You can find a list of commonly used sun shades and tablet mounts here.

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum .:)

Welcome Zoso, glad you found the Mavic Pro and welcome to the Mavic pilots forum.I use a mini ipad and just love it. Big enough screen and small enough to fit on the controller. Have fun and fly safe.

Hello Folks ,

I missed this last week when I joined , so here it is .
I have been an avid RC Enthusiast for most of my 51 years , starting out with Cox planes in the 70's and growing from there . I saw someone a few years ago flying a DJI Phantom 1 out where I had a cottage on The north shore of Lake Errie and thought OMG I have to get one of those. After trying helicopters a few times and having some expensive crashes . I had stuck to Land and water RC for a long time.
I went looking and found a used complete package DJI Phantom V1 upgraded with FPV Shark goggles . For the next 3 years I had a awesome time every chance and everywhere scenic that I could.
A few weeks ago I went online to look for any new gadgets for my Phantom and that is when I discovered the Mavic Pro.
Need I say more ,, I took my time ( less then a week :) ) and researched and read about how much of an upgrade from my Phantom the Mavic was. I finally decided to purchase the combo kit and the next day it arrived and I was thrilled with my choice. No need to explain my experience as all of you experienced the same .
I went out to my buddy's farm this Saturday and although it was sunny out the wind was insane. I honestly was amazed at how well the Mavic handled the wind and flew beautifully. My only complaint is how hard it is to view my phone in sunny weather. I am curious as to the best upgrade to purchase in rectifying my viewing experience. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I have a couple of full size IPads but not sure what is the best holder to consider so It will be a bit research on that.
Well lastly I was thrilled to find this site and I hope to make some local and web friends here as well as get schooled. One of our greatest gifts in life is the ability to learn , it's how we retain and use this gift
Happy and safe flying to all !
I have the "mavmount" works awesome

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada