DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello From Maple Grove Minnesota

M

MustGoFaster

My Mavic will arrive this week and I can't wait! I have been studying the manuals and watching a lot of tutorials. I plan to make use of the DJI flight simulator as it will be snowing this week where I live. But spring is on the way so I will soon be outside learning how to use my new drone. It is great to have this resource as well!

Reactions: dirkclod
Thank you! I will make use of this information. I will be attending a seminar on rules that is being put on by the FAA for hobbyists at Fleming Field in St.Paul on March 30th.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum :)

i never knew u had to have ur FAA # on the drone it self just wrote on wall where the battery goes

Thank you! I will make use of this information. I will be attending a seminar on rules that is being put on by the FAA for hobbyists at Fleming Field in St.Paul on March 30th.

Can you share where I might find another one of these seminars? I'm about to order a Mavic, and just climbing the 'learning curve'.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22