DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Michigan

Attex

Reactions
Hi everyone!
Im new to drones. I wanted this so bad I bought a used one on ebay for crazy price. Anyways it came in and I broke it already. lol rooky! Im searching parts and going to hopefully fix it. I was flying it indoors with gimbal guard on and it crashed and guard came off somehow and ruined my gimbal by cutting the ribbon. bummer! what really made me mad is the fact the guard was on and still got ruined! I said screw it and bought a new last night straight from dji but this morning I was like wtf did I do. lol I canceled the order. I think that was a wise choice. I found a used source on here and hopefully I can get this fixed! Well thats my story and its cool to read others and learn on this site! Its been helpful.

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum Attex . :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Try flying outside in a wide open area next time. It'll be far less risky than trying to fly indoors.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS