DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from New York, NY.

Newbery

Reactions
My name is Newbery and I'm a freelance photographer based out of NY/NJ. This is the first drone I've owned and absolutely love it. Being a photographer, I'm fairly new to video editing. Found this site and for the most part everyone seems very welcoming and knowledgeable.

Reactions: Slayerstwin
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Reactions: Newbery
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Thanks, fully aware of the responsibilities we have when in airspace. Safety is certainly key in this new wave of flying as to not ruin it across the board.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum :)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots