DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from North West UK

whipp3dcream

Reactions
Hello fellow Mavic fans, I've had mine around a month now after an agonising wait for my reseller to receive sufficient stock to fulfil my early preorder. I've had experience as a camera operator on an Inspire 1 Pro for the last couple of years but haven't owned my own drone; the reveal of the Mavic was the defining moment of a drone having everything I was looking for, mainly the portability of being able to throw it in my camera bag without a second thought and all the extra flying opportunities that would allow over a bulkier craft. I'll share my first edit shortly, looking forward to lots more flights and adventures of the coming weeks and months.

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Reactions: whipp3dcream
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum :)

Hello fellow pilots

Finally received my drone after waiting since my preorder in October .

Another pilot here from sunny Manchester, had a few drones since the flamewheel days but only now getting into trying to create some nice aerial footage.

Will be looking for tips and info on how to create and capture decent video/photo.

Thanks for all the welcomes :)

Hi. Welcome to the wonderful world of Mavic. I can't be too far away?

Ah good to see another owner in Cheshire, I pass through Frodsham on my daily commute :)

Another pilot here from sunny Manchester, had a few drones since the flamewheel days but only now getting into trying to create some nice aerial footage.

Welcome Unclearchie, good to see another here in the North West Thumbswayup Congrats on finally receiving your Mavic, sounds like we had a similar preorder story. Now if only this darned weather would give us a sniff of a flying window...

It's bad on the opposite side of the country, I'm in the north east. Just got my mavic and it hasn't even been outside yet. The order time has really dropped now,24hrs from order to delivery. Shame I can't use it

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kcb2627