DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Northamptonshire UK

Martin931

Reactions
Hello guys, Got my Mavic Pro last week and started learning the skill. WOW, what a fantastic drone. I am completely new to this, so I am learning fast. This forum looks great too.

Reactions: dirkclod
Hi Martin, welcome to the forum! I'm a newbie here too. They are a helpful bunch and you will learn loads :)

Reactions: Martin931
Hi Martin, welcome mate!
Yeahm the mavic is absolutely awesome, have fun with it!

Hello guys, Got my Mavic Pro last week and started learning the skill. WOW, what a fantastic drone. I am completely new to this, so I am learning fast. This forum looks great too.
Howdy from Wyoming Martin931, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Another one in Northampton here so thought I'd say hello. Complete newbie but I like photography, video, art, and architecture, lots of things really, travelling, off to Norway in August. I sort of like steam trains too so I hope to go film some along the Gloucestershire Warwickshire railway, Nene Valley railway near Peterborough, maybe Didcot, Swanage maybe. I'd also like to film parts of the Nene River, Brixworth reservoir, few villages, Church towers, old Mills, all that sort of stuff. Warwick Castle, Castle Ashby, if you know of friendly places you can recommend be appreciated

Hi. Ok, I got my mavic pro exactly two weeks ago, and started off flying at Delapre Abbey. Loads of space, sheltered by trees but with loads of open space with very few people around. This morning I was at Castle Ashby, which is where the photos are from, taken with my Nikon, I then flew over the pond. Beautiful. Feel free to give me a shout if you need any help, I want to film a drone flying with my Nikon for a mini movie anyway

Attachments

• IMG_0018.JPG
    IMG_0018.JPG
    975.2 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0016.JPG
    IMG_0016.JPG
    763.3 KB · Views: 4
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads