DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Northern Nevada

NevadaWolf

Reactions
Howdy!

New Mavic pilot checking in from the Fallon/Carson/Reno area. Been wanting a camera drone since I first saw the videos online and now I finally got one. Yay!

Bit about me: I like to call myself a casual adventurer. I ride street bikes and dual sports (currently have a Ninja 250 and Honda CB500X in the garage). I like getting way out off the pavement and seeing what the backcountry holds. I'm hoping to start moto-camping soon so I can really go deep and find the old ghost towns scattered around the desert. Being a former geocacher and current Ingresser (? Ingressee?) is a great excuse to explore.

I'm hoping to learn how to fly well enough that I can get videos of my motorcycling friends as we cruise along the mountain twisties and also show off the beautiful scenery that is the Great Basin.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum .:)

Welcome to the Mavic forum, pilots here are very helpful, great group of people!

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy!Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada