DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Norway!

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to dronePilots newest forum xplorerx . :)

Not to hijack the thread, but am hoping you Norway guys can help me out. Coming your way in early March and looking to fly. Checked the luftfartstilsynet (official) site to brief myself on the rules. Then, took a look at the map of restricted airspace in Norway. Wow! Lots of restricted space. What is strange is that the luftfartstilsynet rules don't really make reference to any issues with restricted space for drone pilots. Is there any way to look up the specific rules of the restricted space in Norway? I'm specifically interested in:
MTA D584Z-K6Z (MTA D584Z-K6Z)
MTA D584-K6 (MTA D584-K6)
Both in the Flam area, as well as these two near Tromso:
MTA D514Z-B6Z (MTA D514Z-B6Z)
MTA D514-B6 (MTA D514-B6)

If you can joine droneklubben ,norwegian group on Facebook and post it there, its a lot of pilots that will help you out!

Not to hijack the thread, but am hoping you Norway guys can help me out. Coming your way in early March and looking to fly. Checked the luftfartstilsynet (official) site to brief myself on the rules. Then, took a look at the map of restricted airspace in Norway. Wow! Lots of restricted space. What is strange is that the luftfartstilsynet rules don't really make reference to any issues with restricted space for drone pilots. Is there any way to look up the specific rules of the restricted space in Norway? I'm specifically interested in:
MTA D584Z-K6Z (MTA D584Z-K6Z)
MTA D584-K6 (MTA D584-K6)
Both in the Flam area, as well as these two near Tromso:
MTA D514Z-B6Z (MTA D514Z-B6Z)
MTA D514-B6 (MTA D514-B6)

Hey, I am exactly interested in the same issue. Did you manage to find some answers on this?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000