DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from NYC, New York USA

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum Nycatt. :)

Reactions: Nycatt
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

How's it going, where in NYC are u. I'm on Brooklyn. Went to marine park yesterday to get some time w the mavic yesterday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using MavicPilots mobile app

Hi Speedup, I live in Rockland County, work in Times Square. I'm originally from Brooklyn so on occasion I fly at Seaview Rotary Wings as well as RCRCC next to the Palisades mall. We were also flying yesterday in the heat wave. Lol

Reactions: speedup
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Thank you for the warm welcome. I'm always looking to help new comers progress in our wonderful hobby.

I've been flying Heli's and Planes for over 15yrs. I just added the Mavic Pro to my fleet and couldn't be happier.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I know you....... lmao

How's it going, where in NYC are u. I'm on Brooklyn. Went to marine park yesterday to get some time w the mavic yesterday.

I'm originally from Bensonhurst Brooklyn and also fly at Seaview Rotary Wings off the Belt exit 5. Never flew at Marine but other members have.

Hi Mark. Lol hope all is well and see you soon.

Hi Al,
All is good... Be at the field Sat/Sun checking out flight modes. Now that my hands won't freeze:rolleyes:

Welcome to the forum Nycatt!

Speedup, Give a shutout next time your at Marine Park, I'm in Gravesend so I'm not that far away..
How's it going,
Weather seems to be nice today, if I don't make it out today. Definitely tomorrow at either marine park or I'll try out Seaview where u usually fly. Lemme know ur availability.

I never got a chance to fly in NY. I did 10 flights in Asia and that's roughly it.

I just sent my out for repair. So sitting on my hands for a few weeks. Wasn't expecting this freakishly warm weather or else I would of held on to it a little longer.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98