DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Ohio

AerialHound

Reactions
Just wanted to stop in and say hello! First drone for me. Never flew anything in my life but got this bird in the sky relatively easy. Didn't go beyond my backyard because I want to get used to the controls. Been reading a lot on this and enjoying the heck out of it.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to MavicPilots. You’ve come to the right place if you are seeking advice, chat, buying or selling you drone, or simply just to say hello. If you need any parts, supplies, or repairs, Im here to help.

Just wanted to stop in and say hello! First drone for me. Never flew anything in my life but got this bird in the sky relatively easy. Didn't go beyond my backyard because I want to get used to the controls. Been reading a lot on this and enjoying the heck out of it.
Howdy from Wyoming AerialHound, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Where in Ohio, I'm from Delaware, been flying since February your going to love this hobby. Use mine to keep track of a few big deer they don't seem to mind.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54