DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Orange County, CA!

jowens

Reactions
Pre-ordered my Mavic a few weeks ago from a big DJI dealer up in Los Angeles where I purchased my Inspire 1 and P4 from (both were pre-orders as well).

Really looking forward to getting the Mavic and having something I can take anywhere. I do a lot of hiking and the Mavic will be absolutely awesome for that.

Look forward to having this forum for help!
-James

Welcome to the forum, @jowens! Great to see another another local pilot joining the new Mavic forum. Hopefully you aren't waiting for your Mavic for too long! Safe and happy flying!

Reactions: jowens
Welcome to the forum, @jowens! Great to see another another local pilot joining the new Mavic forum. Hopefully you aren't waiting for your Mavic for too long! Safe and happy flying!

Pre-ordered with you guys again! Thanks for all the help. You have always been great. Looking forward to getting it soon!

Reactions: Advexure
Pre-ordered with you guys again! Thanks for all the help. You have always been great. Looking forward to getting it soon!

Great to hear it and thank you for the kind words, @jowens. Enjoy your weekend.

Hello! It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.

Enjoy TU

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000