DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Perth, Western Australia

RolandS888

Reactions
Wasnt really a big fan of the Phantom series, but this thing is awesome.
Heaps of experience with over the years with scratch built Naza, Naze, Mikrokopter, DJI A2, & 3DR Solo
Cant wait for this one to arrive, like a kid before Christmas.
Good to be an (almost) foundation member of this forum.
Maybe if I hold my breath it will get here quicker.....

Reactions: Advexure
Welcome to the forum, @RolandS888

Please don't hold your breath :eek:
giphy.gif

Reactions: RolandS888
LOL, I was kinda hoping that when I regained consciousness it would be here already, but that didnt work, so I guess its back to plain old waiting.
Im a bit surprised that these forums arent interlinked. I was on the 3DR flyers forum for quite a while, but needed a new login for this forum, I thought they might be related.

Yepp unfortunately you need a login for each one which is a pain :( They are all managed by the same group of people (Drone Pilots Network, DronePilots.zone) and have different admin teams for each forum.

@clackey, just curious..is it simply not a function of the XenForo software to have a universal login for separate forums?

Wasnt really a big fan of the Phantom series, but this thing is awesome.
Heaps of experience with over the years with scratch built Naza, Naze, Mikrokopter, DJI A2, & 3DR Solo
Cant wait for this one to arrive, like a kid before Christmas.
Good to be an (almost) foundation member of this forum.
Maybe if I hold my breath it will get here quicker.....
Welcome to our newest forum Roland :)

Hello! It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.

Enjoy TU

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000