DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Poughkeepsie NY

Dragonfly1

Reactions
Looking forward to taking this little guy on travels once I get thoroughly familiar with it. Lots of good flights with the P3P right up to that very last one ... first flight with the Mavic later today. Feeling good!

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to DronePilots newest forum . :)

Reactions: Dragonfly1
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy!Thumbswayup

Hi Poughkeepsie NY

I'm in the Newburgh area. Laid up right now and have only flown couple of times in my apt. Which was great. Look forward to getting out doors to fly. So far love this thing. Have you been flying drones for a while or just starting. I myself have had others but none as good as this.

I find this forum great for getting information and hearing from others

Well won't drag this out. Glad to hear from someone near by. Fly safe.

Hello I'm from Yonkers NY. Glad to have fellow Pilot from weschester

Hi Poughkeepsie NY

I'm in the Newburgh area. Laid up right now and have only flown couple of times in my apt. Which was great. Look forward to getting out doors to fly. So far love this thing. Have you been flying drones for a while or just starting. I myself have had others but none as good as this.

I find this forum great for getting information and hearing from others

Well won't drag this out. Glad to hear from someone near by. Fly safe.

I had 153 -1/2 flights on a P3P before I crashed it. 2 short flights with the Mavic so far. Happy flying!

I had 153 -1/2 flights on a P3P before I crashed it. 2 short flights with the Mavic so far. Happy flying!

Just curious.... what happened on Flight 154?

Just curious.... what happened on Flight 154?

A tree happened. My own fault. I allowed myself to get distracted when I flew over some beehives and the bees were ruining my video and swarming the drone. Truth. One in a million ...

A tree happened. My own fault. I allowed myself to get distracted when I flew over some beehives and the bees were ruining my video and swarming the drone. Truth. One in a million ...

Ouch. That sucks. It is so easy to get distracted and takes real work to keep focused especially after that many successful flights.

I would blame it all on the bees.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenakeetwo