DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello, from San Gabriel California!

Welcome Dark Dimen to the forum. You will like it here. You can get help here fast if you need it. Glad to here your Mavic is arriving today!!

Do you know what app u are going to start off with?ccccccccccccc[[[[[[[[[[[[...................998888888888888888888888888

Sorry I was retrieving wireless keyboard after I started writing...I am in the same boat with a new Mavic coming, Not only no Mavic experience, no Any piloting experience. Up to now they were to experience for not that great yet, But with the mavic I couldn,t resist and are going to teach myself as best I can. I wanted advice on the best app to start on? Litchi cost abit and sounds like it would definitely be better if I was using Apple, But I want try and keep Google maps running mine if I can and using Redmi note 3 hexacore 1.8, 3 ram, 32 GB+ expansion..Should I just go Go4 and download everything before using or try stay with the earlier 1 still and try keep old maps if I can?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum DD . :)

msinger...Your a DJI guy...When it likely I get my mavic if I ordered right now with paypal ready to go or visa etc, When would you think it arrive in Tasmania? Also will my spare batterys come separately if I was to order? or all in 1

The DJI Store is currently shipping Mavics 7-10 business days after ordering. I only ever had orders delivered in the US, so I'm not sure how long it takes to ship products to Tasmania. I don't know if your spare batteries will come with your Mavic. I sometimes get my extras sent in different shipments when ordering directly from DJI.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Welcome Dark Dimen to the forum. You will like it here. You can get help here fast if you need it. Glad to here your Mavic is arriving today!!
Thanks hychewright, I keep looking out the window to see if the UPS is here...LOL

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup
Thanks for the advice LuvMyTJ, I'm looking forward to being part of the community that improves the quality of the Mavic.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato