DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Sioux Falls, SD

notoriouskeef

Reactions
I'm new. Been flying a parrot bebop 2 for a bit. Decided to get into the mavic. Can't wait! Still waiting for it though. I have been lurking for a couple weeks learning what I can.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: notoriouskeef
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Reactions: notoriouskeef
Welcome to our new forum notoriouskeef . :)

Congrats and welcome also Joe :)

I am in Sioux Falls too.. I passed my Part 107 at the end of Jan 17. We will have to go buzzing around sometime!!

heck ya. Bout time i find someone to fly with. I'm in Baltimore until April. I'm studying for the 107, Plan on taking it when I get back!

Soofooian here, waiting for my mavic to show up next week. Where can a person fly around Sioux Falls? Plan on taking the 107 but was hoping I didn't need to if out of the airport area.

At least in SD you don't need to fly for your 107 just take the written test. I got mine last August, unless things changed. Might be more of a hassle than its worth to be honest. So many more restrictions.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rui S