DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from soon to be Mavic Pilot in Buenos Aires, Argentina

chelio

Reactions
Hi! I've just bought mi mavic pro combo from DJI and send it to a hotel in New York, where i will arrive on february 8th. so... I Can't wait!!!
I'm following the forum from last october and following the dji's delivery problems with concern, but now I know my drone has just arrived to the hotel, so everything is set!!!
I' have a moderate experiece flying quadcopters but nothing like the phantoms or the mavic, so, I think it will be a new world for my anyway...
I hope I can soon share my experiences to the forum, so see you soon!!!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum chelio. :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Hello @chelio
I just read your post from last year about flying a Mavic in Argentina. Have you gone through the complex registration process that authorities seem to have in place? Do you know if it's compulsory for foreigners piloting mavic for leisure (and abiding by all regulations of course)
Thank you
Thom

Hi! I've just bought mi mavic pro combo from DJI and send it to a hotel in New York, where i will arrive on february 8th. so... I Can't wait!!!
I'm following the forum from last october and following the dji's delivery problems with concern, but now I know my drone has just arrived to the hotel, so everything is set!!!
I' have a moderate experiece flying quadcopters but nothing like the phantoms or the mavic, so, I think it will be a new world for my anyway...
I hope I can soon share my experiences to the forum, so see you soon!!!
Howdy from Wyoming @chelio , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair