DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Southern Maryland

tjshelton

Reactions
Under the adage that the camera you have with you is always better than the camera you don't have with you, I just purchased a new Mavic pro from the DJI store. I also own a P3S and a P4. Was considering a P4P, but decided my next phantom will be the P5, when it gets released (April 15th?)

I'm active on the sister forum to this one Phantompilots.com and have learned a lot over there. I hope to learn a lot about the Mavic here...

Tom

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to DronePilots newest forum :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hello, I'm a Phantom and Mavic owner. Anybody know a great place to fly your drone in Maryland?

Under the adage that the camera you have with you is always better than the camera you don't have with you, I just purchased a new Mavic pro from the DJI store. I also own a P3S and a P4. Was considering a P4P, but decided my next phantom will be the P5, when it gets released (April 15th?)

I'm active on the sister forum to this one Phantompilots.com and have learned a lot over there. I hope to learn a lot about the Mavic here...

Tom
Howdy from Wyoming @tjshelton, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy the Mavic Pro, it's a great machine! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3