DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Surfers Paradise, AUS

simsurf

Reactions
Just got my second mavic this weekend, after my first one had a defective gimbal. Flew a phantom 2 for a couple of years until the poor old battery drained 50% in a few minutes and it perfectly auto-landed in a wetland:D The phantom battery was toast and i've never tried to restart it, but amazingly the gopro still works after it was under water for 30 minutes without a case!

pretty impressed with the mavic so far, but I was hugely disappointed with the android app on my nexus 6P. There are nearly 3,000,000 apps on the play store and i think dji go 4 app is one of the worse i ever used in ten years on android maybe.:( There are no excuses for such a poor app! IMO DJI are purely been lazy!

I did have a fly with my replacement mavic today and the updated app hasnt crashed yet ...fingers crossed

Just got my second mavic this weekend, after my first one had a defective gimbal. Flew a phantom 2 for a couple of years until the poor old battery drained 50% in a few minutes and it perfectly auto-landed in a wetland:D The phantom battery was toast and i've never tried to restart it, but amazingly the gopro still works after it was under water for 30 minutes without a case!

pretty impressed with the mavic so far, but I was hugely disappointed with the android app on my nexus 6P. There are nearly 3,000,000 apps on the play store and i think dji go 4 app is one of the worse i ever used in ten years on android maybe.:( There are no excuses for such a poor app! IMO DJI are purely been lazy!

I did have a fly with my replacement mavic today and the updated app hasnt crashed yet ...fingers crossed
Howdy from Wyoming simsurf, welcome to the community, plenty of great folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .

Welcome to MavicPilots. You’ve come to the right place if you are seeking advice, chat, buy or sell you drone, or simply just to say hello. If you need any parts, supplies, or repairs, Im here to help.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada