DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Sweden - any other Swedish mavics here?

They all ran away, since the law banned the camera drones :)

Just kidding; be welcome! Looking forward to hearing news from the gorgeous country of Sweden! You'll find for sure fellow kinsmen around here!

They all ran away, since the law banned the camera drones :)

Just kidding; be welcome! Looking forward to hearing news from the gorgeous country of Sweden! You'll find for sure fellow kinsmen around here!

yes well.. im reckless i guess, breaking the law this way doesn't seem like such a hazzard..

right now we got about 6 inches of snow last 24h, and my mavic is still on its way.. so, not much flying right now :)

I have got a mavic and live in sweden. :)

Snow is not a problem, just get ND-filters for your mavic and you can fly with snow and sunshine.

Cold hands is the only problem.

I have got a mavic and live in sweden. :)

Snow is not a problem, just get ND-filters for your mavic and you can fly with snow and sunshine.

Cold hands is the only problem.

vilka ND-filter rekomenderar du, och tar du dem från ebay eller från DJI?

hur hanterar mavicen kyla, hur många minuter tappar man i batterikapacitet om det är -10 ute?

vilka ND-filter rekomenderar du, och tar du dem från ebay eller från DJI?

hur hanterar mavicen kyla, hur många minuter tappar man i batterikapacitet om det är -10 ute?

Jag köpte några billiga på ebay, bara dom går igenom gimbal-startupen så är det ok. Polarpro skule jag rekommendera.

Den hanterar kyla förvånansvärt bra. -10 är helt lugnt batterimässigt. Jag får över 20 minuter utan några som helst problem. Det verkar inte sjunka alls gällande flygtiden.

Fingrarna klarar inte kyla däremot.:) Att landa i snö är inget att rekommendera heller. Gärna en landing pad för det.

Jag köpte några billiga på ebay, bara dom går igenom gimbal-startupen så är det ok. Polarpro skule jag rekommendera.

Den hanterar kyla förvånansvärt bra. -10 är helt lugnt batterimässigt. Jag får över 20 minuter utan några som helst problem. Det verkar inte sjunka alls gällande flygtiden.

Fingrarna klarar inte kyla däremot.:) Att landa i snö är inget att rekommendera heller. Gärna en landing pad för det.

jo jag köpte en sån där "utfällbar" landing pad, som tydligen skall vara bra när man kör RTH också :)

har inte fått min mavic ännu, men den kommer förhoppningsvis nästa vecka, just nu har vi ca -5 här så då är det ju lugnt!

jag gav 12700kr inkl frakt och alla avgifter för "fly more-paketet", känns som ett ganska bra pris med tanke på att många tar 11999kr för den utan tillbehör..

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum .:)

Dear Subarctic and najkks friends, I am from Sweden too and I have 2h33min flight time with my Mavic in the Stockholm area. I highly suggest we continue using English at this site since the interaction with other Mavic Pilots will be so much better. Particularly when we have questions. I have the PolarPro Cinema Series - Vivid Collection and I have also bought the hardshell housing bag storage box for the magic and the controller as well as the F/Stop Labs sunshade.

DJI Mavic Filters - Cinema Series - Vivid Collection

Mavic Parts

Dear Subarctic and najkks friends, I am from Sweden too and I have 2h33min flight time with my Mavic in the Stockholm area. I highly suggest we continue using English at this site since the interaction with other Mavic Pilots will be so much better. Particularly when we have questions. I have the PolarPro Cinema Series - Vivid Collection and I have also bought the hardshell housing bag storage box for the magic and the controller as well as the F/Stop Labs sunshade.

DJI Mavic Filters - Cinema Series - Vivid Collection

Mavic Parts

you're probably right in that conclusion :)

myself ive browsed for some regular stuff, first off i bought the foldable "landing-pad", that i think will serve me well both in the snow in north of Sweden, but also in the summer where i live in the archipelago - wet sand can't be that good after all?

oh yes ive also bought a hardcase for all the accesories, and drownstuff,
and im thinking about getting another case that seems nice.. need a good one when i take the yamaha vx110 pwc out for runs on my freetime :)

DJI Mavic Backpack IP67 Waterproof with Waterproof Zippers and Adjustable Inlay, | eBay

and also maybe this, to transport in shorter distances

Original DJI Mavic Pro Aircraft Sleeve Case Cover Carrying Bag | eBay

otherwise ive also bought some "holders" for nvidia shield - that i recently bought

and im still thinking about the Zeiss Cinemizers, ive compared them to both Glyph and Epson BT-300..
now, im aware of the fact that Epson does really good cinemaprojectors and stuff (have one myself),
but i cant feel that they look like "old mans glasses", on other hand the Cinemizers both look cool and realy gives me a new world of perspective :)

the Gryph seems rather nice.. but they are to big and bulky, and some complain about the comfort, that they press relativly hard on the ears/scull

this is the "holder" ive bought

360° Rotatable FPV 4"-12" Tablet Extension Bracket Mount For DJI Mavic Pro Drone | eBay

and here is the "landing-pad"

Drone Day&Night Landing Pad Helipad for DJI Mavic Pro Phantom 4 3 Ins | eBay

and ive also bought a powerbank to power the remote/cellphone/tablet when flying..

Anker Ultra High Capacity 20100mAh Portable Charger with 4.8A Output | eBay

and this gimbal-device seem nice,because it will give a little protection without blocking the air-vents

Sun Glare Shield Gimbal Shade Lente Hood Protettivo Per DJI Mavic Pro RC Camera | eBay

Hello,

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.

Enjoy!Thumbswayup

is it worth buying the lenses for Mavic?

50% of the time im flying in harsh sunlight, and 50% its more cloudy/foggy..

There is one thing you have to remember about the Mavic Pro camera and that is you can not change the aperture (bländare in Swedish) it has only one f-stop, meaning you can only make changes using the time setting. For video there is a rule of thumb for video. "If you are familiar with F-stops and shutter speed, then you use the proper ND strength to get your shutter speed to double your frame rate." That means if you use 25 frames per second then the proper time setting is 1/50 of a second. If there is a lot of sun (it does happen in Sweden) the only way to reduce the time setting is to use neutral density filter (ND). However the cinema series filters also have a polarising filter included which is suitable both for video and for still photography for reducing reflexions in water and and other materials.

PolarPro Cinema Series Filters-Video

okey, so summertime = ND filter, and otherwise i can just manage with the polarising filter?

Do not forget that from a video photography perspective, the ND filter is as important in wintertime with snow as it is in summertime without snow. It is all about the light.

Do not forget that from a video photography perspective, the ND filter is as important in wintertime with snow as it is in summertime without snow. It is all about the light.

is it possible to by filters separate, or do i need to buy a set of 3-6pcs?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ