DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Sweden

Xam

Reactions
Hello everyone!

I just signed up here after I have had my Mavic for about a month.
I am extremely impressed with what it can do and all of the features that follow.

Unfortunately Sweden has a ban on drones equipped with a camera which is really frustrating but hey,
there's at least an option to travel somewhere else. :)

Anyway, I am looking forward participating in conversations/discussions here.

Cheers!

I am attaching my first shot video in Disentis, Switzerland down below:

Reactions: Blades and dirkclod
Welcome to DronePilots newest forum :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hello everyone!

I just signed up here after I have had my Mavic for about a month.
I am extremely impressed with what it can do and all of the features that follow.

Unfortunately Sweden has a ban on drones equipped with a camera which is really frustrating but hey,
there's at least an option to travel somewhere else. :)

Anyway, I am looking forward participating in conversations/discussions here.

Cheers!

I am attaching my first shot video in Disentis, Switzerland down below:

Hi there,
I'm a US citizen planning on traveling to Sweden then Russian then Estonia in about a week. I understand there is a drone ban in Sweden and don't plan on flying there but I was wondering if you think i will get hassled at customs bringing the drone into the country. It's so hard to find anything online. Any help is appreciated.

Hi there,
I'm a US citizen planning on traveling to Sweden then Russian then Estonia in about a week. I understand there is a drone ban in Sweden and don't plan on flying there but I was wondering if you think i will get hassled at customs bringing the drone into the country. It's so hard to find anything online. Any help is appreciated.
Hey!

It's totally okay to own a drone in Sweden, it's not banned to fly drones in general except for drones with a camera since it is considered surveillance. However, if I were to fly my drone and only be able to capture my own property with the camera and nothing else it is considered OK.

Anyway, you will not be hassled at the customs.

Hi there,
Hey, I'm flying out to Sweden on Monday with my Mavic, just wondering how you got on taking the drone through security into Sweden bound flight?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anchorhavasu