DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Sweden!

P0V

Reactions
Hello everybody, I'm very excited to be here! :D

Looking forward to see and participate in some of the great discussions we have here!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! Thanks for joining us :)

Hello everybody, I'm very excited to be here! :D

Looking forward to see and participate in some of the great discussions we have here!
Welcome to our newest forum POV . Looking forward to some of your footage from there :)

Is it true that Sweden has just banned all drones with cameras?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
Yes - the poor OP will only be able to watch other people's videos and partake in discussions on here.
All drone flying in Sweden is totally banned - Everywhere.

Is it true that Sweden has just banned all drones with cameras?
It's not a ban, but a very strict restriction - only allowed with a permit, which is difficult to acquire.
The court has ruled that since drone camera is operated from a far without being in the "immediate vicinity" of the operator, then it's legally a surveillance camera, which means it falls under the Swedish Camera Monitoring Act, which requires operators of surveillance cameras to have a licence.

It sucks very much.

All drone flying in Sweden is totally banned - Everywhere.
This isn't correct. The ban applies only to drones that have cameras.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato