DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Tampa, Florida in United states!

Dono

Reactions
Hey guys,

It's been a long time coming. I've started to fly drones in 2012-2013 and my last drone crashed thanks to a college friend's extremely high IQ. Haven't owned a drone since then, but have been flying everyone else's drones. Finally pulled the trigger and bought a Mavic. Now I need to decide what else I need to fly better– which is why I am here.

Reactions: Blades and dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching

Reactions: Dono
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hey guys,

It's been a long time coming. I've started to fly drones in 2012-2013 and my last drone crashed thanks to a college friend's extremely high IQ. Haven't owned a drone since then, but have been flying everyone else's drones. Finally pulled the trigger and bought a Mavic. Now I need to decide what else I need to fly better– which is why I am here.

Lots and lots of people on here from FL and from the Tampa area.

Reactions: Blades
Hey guys,

You have all that you need. The MP a fresh battery and a clear day. I've been planning some flights over the TB area. Apollo beach is a great launch point towards the gulf, just too close to MacDill AirBase any suggestions?