DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Tangerang Selatan, Indonesia

bungrudi

Reactions
Hello to fellow Mavic pilots from Tangerang Selatang, at the outskirt of overcrowded capital citty Jakarta, Indonesia.

I have been flying on and off over for almost a year, previously owned P3A, P3P, and after selling my P4 2 months ago I was undecided between P4P or Mavic (Fly More Combo).

I ultimately realized that what is missing from my previous experience was portability; in many occasion I hesitated to fly my Phantom, or put off altogether, just because of the big form factor. A hugely improved camera not going to cure that.
Therefore I am willing to try a new experience with Mavic.

Later this evening, after the delivery man came knocking, will be my first time seeing Mavic in real life and trying it out.
See you then :)

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hello to fellow Mavic pilots from Tangerang Selatang, at the outskirt of overcrowded capital citty Jakarta, Indonesia.

I have been flying on and off over for almost a year, previously owned P3A, P3P, and after selling my P4 2 months ago I was undecided between P4P or Mavic (Fly More Combo).

I ultimately realized that what is missing from my previous experience was portability; in many occasion I hesitated to fly my Phantom, or put off altogether, just because of the big form factor. A hugely improved camera not going to cure that.
Therefore I am willing to try a new experience with Mavic.

Later this evening, after the delivery man came knocking, will be my first time seeing Mavic in real life and trying it out.
See you then :)
Howdy from Wyoming bungrudi, welcome to the community. Plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum .:)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3