DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Toulouse, France

Yoan

Reactions
Hello everyone,

I am new Mavic user from Toulouse, south west of France.
It is my first "advanced" quadcopter (I learn basics of flying with a Hubsan X4) so I guess I still have at lot of things to learn!

For now, I am equipped with the standard pack + one additonnal battery. I have also brought propellers guards in case I want to flight inddor.

Hope to have good exchanges !

Yoan

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: Gagey52
Welcome to DronePilots newest forum Elie :)

Salut yoan et bienvenue parmis nous.
J'ai fais aussi le saut du hubsan x4 h107d au Mavic et ça s'est très bien passé. Cette machine est une petite merveille.
Amuse toi bien. A bientôt.
Fredo (Aubagne)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. If you’re new to RC aircraft be sure to read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.

Enjoy! Thumbswayup
*MAVIC MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/20170301/UserManual/Mavic_Pro_User_Manual_en_v1.4.pdf

Hello everyone,

It is my first "advanced" quadcopter (I learn basics of flying with a Hubsan X4) so I guess I still have at lot of things to learn!

For now, I am equipped with the standard pack + one additonnal battery. I have also brought propellers guards in case I want to flight inddor.

Yoan
Hi-I am in Martel now and do you know of a DJI store nearby?

Hello everyone,

Yoan
Bonjour, et bon volante!

Hi-I am in Martel now

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Well welcome back, are you still flying the same Mavic?

Fly On and Fly Safe…

Hello everyone,

Yoan

I visited Toulouse on business a few times in the 1990's. I love your town.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Reactions: wjkrysak
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BHU