DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Valletta - Malta

deepcity

Reactions
Hi Guys,

Just finished my first mavic small feature.. so still in learning process I havn't used any nd filters and i cant wait to have them to fix my white balance and all since malta's light is a bright one, Hope you like it :)

Reactions: Brewsky666
Hi Guys,

Just finished my first mavic small feature.. so still in learning process I havn't used any nd filters and i cant wait to have them to fix my white balance and all since malta's light is a bright one, Hope you like it :)
Nice video, yeah it is bright and white where you live. What is that stature of the three kids at the 1:44 mark? Pretty cool.
Regards,
-d.

Hi Guys,

Great, was in Malta last October. Wish I would have had a Mavic back then. Would not try to take my P3. Any issues with flying ?

I like the video, and for sure I love Malta and Valetta. Have been there 3 times last year, and lost my P2 on Gozo in the sea. I did not fly at Valetta, although it was tempting (when I still had the P2). I love to go back again with my mavic.

I think you used a go pro on the ground because of the fish-eye look. Am I right, otherwise something might be wrong with your Mavic. Try flying and filming when the canon fires at 12!

Happy Flying
Brewsky

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rui S