DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Washington State

Voyager42

Reactions
Just got my Mavic Pro today. Haven't had a chance to fly so technically I am not really a Mavic pilot just yet lol. I am a Phantom 4 pilot though. Unlike a lot of others I did not sell the P4 but I couldn't resist getting the Mavic with the amazing portability!

Reactions: Smallz and dirkclod
Welcome to our newest forum Voyager :)

Reactions: Voyager42
I am so excited to finally have the Mavic. I got about 2 minutes of flight time in before the battery was dead lol. It was fun though.

As much as I complain about this state sometimes (well, mostly just my small town) I couldn't imagine living anywhere else. So much beauty. So many places to fly a drone. Now I just need to get the motivation to go to those places lol.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: Smallz
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

As much as I complain about this state sometimes (well, mostly just my small town) I couldn't imagine living anywhere else. So much beauty. So many places to fly a drone. Now I just need to get the motivation to go to those places lol.

Well the sun showed itself here in Eastern WA got to fly a bit near the house could not do much more being a populated area with many houses around but let me tell ya this drone is magic lol it responds so well. I have allot of learning to do with the DJI Go App as previously i have not had to use it with my Phantom 2 Vision Plus. Allot more things for me to learn but it flew like a beauty. Hope tomorrow is decent as i will be at my brothers just outside of town and got more space in the country to fly around.
Glad this forum is here as I am learning allot from this place. Hope everyone has a great Turkey day tomorrow.

That's awesome! I still haven't been able to fly much. So much rain. I've gotten maybe 15 minutes in. But I agree. This thing flies like a dream. So responsive. Quick. Stable. The hand gestures are great.

Reactions: Smallz
I moved to Arizona from Mukilteo WA. I have to say honestly I don't miss it. The summers were good for three months!

Here we have three months of hot weather and 9 months of bliss!

Thanksgiving today.... 75 and sunny. Little windy but always sunny and beautiful! It gets down to 55 at night, and we're all bundled up now!

I love flying my Mavic here also! Here's a road trip we took to ghost hunt yesterday! Look at the sunshine baby!

I moved to Arizona from Mukilteo WA. I have to say honestly I don't miss it. The summers were good for three months!

Here we have three months of hot weather and 9 months of bliss!

Thanksgiving today.... 75 and sunny. Little windy but always sunny and beautiful! It gets down to 55 at night, and we're all bundled up now!

I love flying my Mavic here also! Here's a road trip we took to ghost hunt yesterday! Look at the sunshine baby!

Incredible video. Makes me wish we had places like that up here. Or I was able to travel more.

Not sure I could live in Arizona with the heat. Not as bad as Georgia though. That was hell. But then I am sure if I were to live in a place like Arizona I would acclimate quickly.

Incredible video. Makes me wish we had places like that up here. Or I was able to travel more.

Not sure I could live in Arizona with the heat. Not as bad as Georgia though. That was ****. But then I am sure if I were to live in a place like Arizona I would acclimate quickly.

I've lived in Washington for most of my life. I came here on June 25, and it was 121 degrees! After August I can say I finally started to not noticed it anymore.

From October to May it's 75-85 everyday and a low of 35 to 45 probably. It's just sunny everyday!

Washington had its good things. But I went back recently and instantly wanted to go back to the sunshine!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spitspin