DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from, well all over the USA

hdrider

Reactions
We live and travel fulltime all over the USA in a motorhome and have carried a drone with us the last 3 year's but I'm new to the Mavic as of 3 weeks ago. Looking forward to getting some great shots with it during our travels. In Oregon now but headed slowly towards Michigan June 1st.

Welcome from another full time traveler. I stayed in Port Huron Michigan last summer. Where are you headed in Michigan?

This summer I will tour Washington State. In Arizona right now waiting for the weather to warm up in the great white north. I just got into drones. Love the Mavic for photo video as I go. Plus it is really fun to fly. Just tonight I took a sweeping sunset shot. My trailer is in the valley and photo ops were blocked by the surrounding mountains. Go vertical and it is no problem.

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome from another full time traveler. I stayed in Port Huron Michigan last summer. Where are you headed in Michigan?

This summer I will tour Washington State. In Arizona right now waiting for the weather to warm up in the great white north. I just got into drones. Love the Mavic for photo video as I go. Plus it is really fun to fly. Just tonight I took a sweeping sunset shot. My trailer is in the valley and photo ops were blocked by the surrounding mountains. Go vertical and it is no problem.

It's warm up here, come on up!! Supposed to be 97 here in Grants Pass Oregon so we are headed to the coast for a day trip, Mavic in tow of course. We plan to hit a bunch of Michigan, drop down from the north into Mackinaw City then hit Petoskey, Traverse City, Holland and a few others down the west coast. Plan to spend August and most of Sept. there.

Reactions: TTFullTimer
It's warm up here, come on up!! Supposed to be 97 here in Grants Pass Oregon so we are headed to the coast for a day trip, Mavic in tow of course. We plan to hit a bunch of Michigan, drop down from the north into Mackinaw City then hit Petoskey, Traverse City, Holland and a few others down the west coast. Plan to spend August and most of Sept. there.

On a trip from Green Bay along the southern route (2) on the north coast of Lake Michigan we stumbled on this Park. Was just transitting from South Dakota (best state not to live in) to visit my son in Michigan.
O. B. FULLER COUNTY PARK
3380-3394 Hwy M35, Bark River, MI 49807
Nice Water and Electric park with Dump station. Right on the shorline on the very southern part of Little Bay de Noc. Have not been back that way to stay in the Trailer.
Have a great trip.

BTW I lived in Holland Michigan for six years. If you ain't Dutch you ain't much LOL

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu