DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello Mavic Pilots with you @ 400

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: pilotattitude
Welcome to DronePilots newest forum . :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.

What kind of work are you planning for your Mavic?

Enjoy! Thumbswayup

MAVIC MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/20170301/UserManual/Mavic_Pro_User_Manual_en_v1.4.pdf

Thanks for the welcome. For now it's pure hobby, that will extend Into some $ opportunities. I do have my pilots license and will be going for my 107 RPIC. I do have the POH printed and I'm hi lighting key info, my first flight will be shortly, I just gotta study my manual.

I go tomorrow @9am for my 107 test. Just want to get it over with.

Yeah, I just got another push. Yesterday, I live within 5 miles of a Class C. I tried like 5 phone numbers finally getting someone in the tower. (After trying the one the FAA app provided all weekend ) I was setting it up, they asked me to call back in 10 min which I did. Then I was asked if I was Part 107 or 101. I never read up on part 101 and 107 though I can operate under that, before providing any linking information of myself excused myself to brush up on 101. What I gathered real quickly is 101 I have to be tied too the AMA. But what I think is because I am within 5 miles I must have my RPIC cert to operate.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada