DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello World from Fort Lauderdale, FL

Ordered Friday January 13th, funds were removed from my bank on Monday January 16th, and today Wednesday January 25th the order updated as "Shipped". Still no tracking...

Reactions: DustyVisor
Right on! Ordered on 1/20 and I think I'm right on the brink of shipping this week or having to wait until March. Have fun Flying!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

I ordered directly off of DJI's website, and when I ordered it showed shipping in 5-7 Business days. I ordered the Drone, 1 spare battery, 1 spare pair of props, and the DJI care refresh. Their website currently shows shipping 10-15 Business days.

What is "out west"? You mean west coast of FL? I'm up for that!

sent from my Galaxy Note4
I live in Southwest Ranches. We have a few guys out this way and there has been talk of getting together. Lots of great areas to fly here!
This is my backyard!

Reactions: DustyVisor
Looks like a fun place to fly! I'm a few hours north of you in Martin County - let me know if you guys ever do a fun fly.

Some of your video has what appears to be a hair or something in the lower left corner.

sent from my Galaxy Note4

Organizing something here or close by might be fun. I will have to check with the town to see about using the park.

I fly mine out over A1A at Fort Lauderdale Beach all the time. I usually park somewhere around The Hilton, take off from right beside my car, and fly all over.

I haven't been out there in a week or two because it's been so darn windy.

Hello everyone, my Mavic Pro order just updated to Shipped! Cant wait to get it in the air!
Welcome to DronePilots newest forum Dutchman .:)

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

I live in Southwest Ranches. We have a few guys out this way and there has been talk of getting together. Lots of great areas to fly here!
This is my backyard!

I actually Live out in Sunrise but put Fort Lauderdale as that is were I spend most of my time. So i'm not far at all.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyscansurveys