DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help/Advice - Panoramic Shots

VK Mavic

Reactions
Hey Guys,

I'm still pretty new with using the mavic and trying to get to grips with all the settings
One thing that I love and seeing people post is there Panoramic shots but I have no clue how to do these?
can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks

viv

A few ways to do it. Take a 360 shot say with Hangar 360 then you can take a number,usually three, stills from the SD cards and use a pano programme to stitch them. I have been using Image Composite Editor (ICE) easy to use.
Can also put Mavic in Tripod Mode then just turn left or right taking a shot each time. The ICE programme will then lign them up and stitch together.

Reactions: harryb and VK Mavic
A few ways to do it. Take a 360 shot say with Hangar 360 then you can take a number,usually three, stills from the SD cards and use a pano programme to stitch them. I have been using Image Composite Editor (ICE) easy to use.
Can also put Mavic in Tripod Mode then just turn left or right taking a shot each time. The ICE programme will then lign them up and stitch together.

Aw excellent thank you!
Just downloaded the app, I'll definitely be trying this when I'm next out with the mavic :)

Reactions: Michael Ainsworth
Aw excellent thank you!
Just downloaded the app, I'll definitely be trying this when I'm next out with the mavic :)
There is another thread in this forum that has a whole lot of information and lot's of nice 360 pics using Hangar 360. Do a search and check it out - pretty cool stuff there!

There is another thread in this forum that has a whole lot of information and lot's of nice 360 pics using Hangar 360. Do a search and check it out - pretty cool stuff there!

Oh really? I'll have a search now. Thank you :)

Is it an iPad app?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rugnrollseo