DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

HELP! Best Place to buy a Mavic Pro in the UK (on finance)

FantasticMrF

Reactions
Hi everyone, I've been searching through the forums on this website for hours now and i cant find a definitive answer to my question.

I'm looking to buy a DJI Mavic Pro in the UK on finance as I'm a student and don't have £1,100. However, i do have a job and can keep up monthly repayments.

Any suggestions or help would be fantastic.

Your call but perhaps you can see if a friend or family is willing to loan you the money. Credit cards and loan companies rob you with their interest. Save that for buying the extra batteries or some good video editing software.

Reactions: FantasticMrF
Your call but perhaps you can see if a friend or family is willing to loan you the money. Credit cards and loan companies rob you with their interest. Save that for buying the extra batteries or some good video editing software.

Unfortunately i don't have anyone who'd be willing or able to loan me that amount of money. hence why I'm looking for a good finance rate; i had to do the same when buying my laptop for university. Although i'll pay £200/300 more overall it makes it a lot more affordable for a student! Thank you however for your advice

PAYPAL offer finance for larger purchases. They email me almost daily advertising it. Not sure what the rate or terms are but they appear to be keen to offer it.

PAYPAL offer finance for larger purchases. They email me almost daily advertising it. Not sure what the rate or terms are but they appear to be keen to offer it.

Paypal is exactly who i used to buy my laptop, i believe their interest is 17.9% APR: which is slightly more than Jessops are offering on their finance agreement (15.9%)

If you are able to get a credit card you may find one with an introductory 0% interest, although it may be difficult as a student

All I will say is make sure you get an insurance and DJI refresh - if you are getting something on finance & the worst happens you don't want to be stuck paying for something you no longer have or can no longer use

All I will say is make sure you get an insurance and DJI refresh - if you are getting something on finance & the worst happens you don't want to be stuck paying for something you no longer have or can no longer use

thank you for your advice!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradl