DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help brand new and **** thing says check app. WTF???

gixxerbill

Reactions
I loaded the dji 4 on a samsung and it says disconnected and when I try to arm the drone it says check app.

It also says radio quality poor and I have no idea why.

Anybody give me some help waited 5 weeks for this sucker and now it don't work

Force close all you apps

And then try another micro usb cable

Ok go to options on the samsung and then applications then application manager and force close everything running in background.

Then use the normal micro/usb cable you have for the samsung and conect this to the normal usb port on the RC

REMEMBER TO UNPLUG THE SIDE CABLE FROM THE REMOTE

Reactions: 604Pilot
Is this an Android thing? I never unplug the included side micro to micro from the TX when I use my iPad and the bottom port.

This started to happen after the first or second patch last year.

how do you fly without the dang phone. I just want to fly it. I have waited along time.

Reactions: 604Pilot
no. but the register questions come up and put it in then.
The quad will not connect or take off unless it is registered with DJI via the app, once you register and restart everything it will start. Please read the manual (I guess you didn't read it as that is one of the first things). If you fly without a through understanding of the manual you will be back shortly asking why your Mavic either flew away or crashed, and blaming the Mavic.

Turn on remote, Turn on Drone. Wait for Ready to Go message. Go fly. Report back with details of your crash or how it Flew Away and was DJIs fault :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98