DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MacGlubyy

Reactions
I'm really interested in the Mavic pro but I have never had a drone so I'm afraid of getting tired of the drone after a few uses. I would like to have your opinion, if you were afraid to buy it for the same reasons / if you do not get bored at all with etc ... THANK U for your help ! :)

It's a great drone with a good camera and crazy range.
Yes, you are going to get tried of flying around your house.
You'll need to go to parks, lakes and other places where you can shoot cool video with a larger range of subject mater than your front yard provides.

Hello.... I just received my Mavic Pro two weeks ago. It is the first drone I have owned. I had the same concern. But I have used it multiple times since I received it. I see it as a couple tool when I get done with work. Hello from West Virginia, USA by the way.

Hello.... I just received my Mavic Pro two weeks ago. It is the first drone I have owned. I had the same concern. But I have used it multiple times since I received it. I see it as a couple tool when I get done with work. Hello from West Virginia, USA by the way.

Is there another country with a West Virginia? Sheesh one in this world is enough!! :) :) :)

Lol.. I posted that because I had no clue where you were from. So many people on here are from different countries. And I am sure many of them have never heard of WN.

Reactions: Callum
I don't understand these sarcastic arrogant responses to your question. Spending over 1k on a new hobby warrants some questions. You are simply asking for feedback and more information. I have a phantom 4 and Mavic pro. I thoroughly enjoy flying both. Yes it gets boring flying around the house but it never gets boring finding new rural areas to explore. I have had my eye on a swampy area in the delta where I can't wait to fly but the March winds have hindered it. I can't promise your experience will be like mine but I find it enjoyable and mentally challenging as I am always learning new stuff.

Reactions: Slayerstwin
My most expensive toy to date. Not regretted it for one second. New hobby for me and loving it.

Reactions: aitorlape
Thank you very much for your answers on your personal impressions on your mavic. I just wanted to have more info about your personal impressions about the beast and apparently everyone seems to be happy about it and no one regrets his purchase.
This post may seem a little stupid actually but let's say it was just to comfort me before dropping 1000 € in a drone ;)
Have nice flights

(Greetings from France btw)

In order to set the expectations correctly, keep in mind that the mavic has a limited sensor in terms of quality. If you are expecting high quality pictures/videos you may need to look at Phantom 4 Pro. It has however excellent flying capabilities and unbeatable portability.

Reactions: lcva and dewster
I can absolutely, positively, 100% guarantee that you will not EVER,EVER get tired of or bored with your Mavic.
If, at ANY point in time, you decide that you are not 100% satisfied with your Mavic in every way, please contact me via this forum, and I will personally send you a box and all the necessary packaging materials including FEDEX paperwork and you can leave it on your front door step for FEDEX pickup and I will take it off your hands FREE OF CHARGE!
I will even send/include for you a $10 condolences fee just for your troubles, if the Mavic is still in working order.

Don't worry: There are NO stupid questions. Only stupid people.

Reactions: aitorlape
Thank you very much for your answers on your personal impressions on your mavic. I just wanted to have more info about your personal impressions about the beast and apparently everyone seems to be happy about it and no one regrets his purchase.
This post may seem a little stupid actually but let's say it was just to comfort me before dropping 1000 € in a drone ;)
Have nice flights

(Greetings from France btw)

Dont let you turn down by strange answers, some people just want or need to be more intelligent (!?) than others.
If you buy the mavic and do not like it, i bet you could resell it with not a big loss.
It's a great piece of technology and a LOT of fun to fly.
You will not regret it.

Salutations et bon vol!

This is my first drone as well. It has a dual purpose for me. I will use it as a business tool and the other part will be for fun. I have enjoyed flying it and the key is definitely going to other locations and flying it. I have found many people buy items on impulse then like many they get tossed away in a closet. Its up to you not to be bored with it.

I currently living in Thailand and the options for me are really quite endless.

I'm really interested in the Mavic pro but I have never had a drone so I'm afraid of getting tired of the drone after a few uses. I would like to have your opinion, if you were afraid to buy it for the same reasons / if you do not get bored at all with etc ... THANK U for your help ! :)

You don't even mention what you would do with it. I'd venture that at least half of Mavic buyers are less interested in drones and more interested in photography/videography and the new perspectives that a drone offers. You don't get bored with that - it's a tool.

If you think the new car smell will wear off faster than the time it takes to become proficient with it then ...

Buy one now! Read the forums and manuals. Fly with caution and slowly until you master the basics. Get out of the house! Plan a trip and take the family along! DJI makes flying a drone fun and easy. Once you master the basics; and I mean really know how to fly and control the aircraft, move on to challenging areas and scenery. Editing your videos is fun and challenging.

This is my first drone as well. It has a dual purpose for me. I will use it as a business tool and the other part will be for fun. I have enjoyed flying it and the key is definitely going to other locations and flying it. I have found many people buy items on impulse then like many they get tossed away in a closet. Its up to you not to be bored with it.

I currently living in Thailand and the options for me are really quite endless.

I live in Thailand, just outside Bangkok. I love flying my Mavic Pro and starting to edit my videos well.

Reactions: JP

I have gotten into and out of RC cars when I was younger “20-25”. I recently purchased the MP and instantly fell in love by realizing there are many aspects to owning this piece! On one hand you have a great photography tool and FPV of the world you never see. On the other hand you can flip it into sport mode and keep your altitude low while honing your navigation skills. After a week of owning this thing I realize the shiny MIGHT wear off of this new toy but I KNOW it is something I own and will get use out of in the future. 4K has nearly just arrived so if it’s even years from now that I use this on vacation to get amazing shot my iPhone X+++++ can’t get... it’s still worth it to me. If all else fails take a small hit and sell it on eBay. My motto is life is short, pay your bills, and then have fun.

Reactions: SprayingMango
I just plunked down nearly 2400 on this MP and accessories and still spending
did i waste my money,will like my mp or will i tire of it?
Dude,your'e freaking nutz wasting all that money on a toy,you need your head examined.
Hey man,I think its a cool hobby and your gonna love the MP and will have fun with it a long time.
ahh now i have all my bases covered,yeehaa,we be rocking,16 more days we be mavic'n.

I have gotten into and out of RC cars when I was younger “20-25”. I recently purchased the MP and instantly fell in love by realizing there are many aspects to owning this piece! On one hand you have a great photography tool and FPV of the world you never see. On the other hand you can flip it into sport mode and keep your altitude low while honing your navigation skills. After a week of owning this thing I realize the shiny MIGHT wear off of this new toy but I KNOW it is something I own and will get use out of in the future. 4K has nearly just arrived so if it’s even years from now that I use this on vacation to get amazing shot my iPhone X+++++ can’t get... it’s still worth it to me. If all else fails take a small hit and sell it on eBay. My motto is life is short, pay your bills, and then have fun.

Best answer in this thread!

Reactions: techandfitness
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada