DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help/explanation needed

slotcop1

Reactions
Have video (which it won't let me load here), MP was flying along when BAM, went out of control, switched to Atti Mode and went from 175 ft to -30! Think either I hit a bird, they kept swooping at it OR got shot down, but didn't hear anything.....needless to say it's at bottom of lake[emoji17][emoji17][emoji17]

Have video (which it won't let me load here), MP was flying along when BAM, went out of control, switched to Atti Mode and went from 175 ft to -30! Think either I hit a bird, they kept swooping at it OR got shot down, but didn't hear anything.....needless to say it's at bottom of lake[emoji17][emoji17][emoji17]
I am sorry for your loss, that is a major drag. There are issues with flying over water, I will try to post a few threads here.
Flying over water
Do a search for "Search Results for Query: Flying water | DJI Mavic Drone Forum" and you will find many threads.

Last edited:
Bunny Too when did you become a Staff member:)
Does the Job Pay well;) I might need to apply :p:D.

Sorry about your Loss. The best thing you can do at this point is to upload the Log file from the RC and maybe it will provide a clue as to what happened.

Rob

Having hard time uploading log file, won't do the video either....hard to watch, just reliving it over and over.....but that high up, the water shouldn't have mattered right?

I don't see how it would make any difference what you're flying over at 175 feet. That sounds like something one of the DJI mods would come up with.

Had a bunch of birds around so don't know if one fell on it but it went down quick however I've seen these take a good hit and be able to make it home so not sure
Tried to upload video onto here but not having luck with that either. Doing everything on cell phone

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J S