DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

HELP! Need help in canceling or refund please.

evilpug

Reactions
Hello,

I bought DJI Mavic drone from their website. After few hours I decided I don't want it from them and decided to cancel so I emailed online - [email protected]. At this time order was in 'Payment Review' page for 2 days at least.

I received response -

Dear (Myname),
We understand that you wish to cancel your order. We're unable to cancel the order yet since it's still in Review Status. Once that the payment was confirmed we will be able to cancel this, you will also have an option for this on our DJI Account.
Your patience and understanding on this matter are greatly appreciated. If you have any other concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us back.
If you think I helped you, please rate this ticket as good and feel free to let me know what we can do better. We will keep up with the good work.
Thank you for contacting Online Sales!
Regards,
Sarah
DJI Online Sales.

Can someone help me what do I do? I don't want to receive this product I want to cancel this and get my money back. please help me :(

If your order already shipped, you should be able to refuse the delivery. It would be best to work with DJI support though. They have staff that helps people on the official DJI forum, so you might be able to get some help if you post there.

If your order already shipped, you should be able to refuse the delivery. It would be best to work with DJI support though. They have staff that helps people on the official DJI forum, so you might be able to get some help if you post there.

I won't be available or anyone else for that matter to receive the order. so how can I refuse the delivery? That was the main reason why I wanted to cancel.
and I can't post anything on that DJI support forum. Its asking me to activate my account but I didn't receive any email...

If you're not available to receive the package and a signature is required, the package will eventually be returned to DJI.

I'm not sure how that process works. You should try to work with DJI support directly rather than just assume all will work itself out by not doing anything.

As @tcope noted, you should try to call DJI support if you haven't done that already.

I'm not sure how that process works. You should try to work with DJI support directly rather than just assume all will work itself out by not doing anything.

As @tcope noted, you should try to call DJI support if you haven't done that already.

what is their number?

You can find their contact information here.

I've seen this scenario before. If they didn't cancel for you take shipment, don't open it and sell it on Craigslist. You'll get what you paid.

Reactions: danman999 and Ksj
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent