DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help needed with mavic pro

Pytt

Reactions
Hey! I'm new here, and would consider myself a noobie when it comes to drones, but i am trying to learn! Anyway i bought a mavic pro not too long ago and today i was going to film on a beach in Kristiansand, Norway. Unfortunately it was very windy so I wasn't able to fly, but i really wanted to film, so i held the drone and started filming. Everything worked fine for about a minute, but then the screen on the app turned black and it said disconnected as well as magnetic field error. I got around 30 seconds of footage, but the app stopped reacting, so i restarted the app and then it said that i had been filming for 7 minutes, but that footage wasnt there? So a little bit later i tried to recover the lost footage, but i got the same "magnetic field error" and "camera disconnected". Is there any possible way to recover the footage? Any help would be appreciated! Again i am quite new to all of this, so i'm sorry if this is a frequently asked about problem!

Sincerely,
Pytt

Have you checked the sd card on the Mavic for the footage? Sorry if that's an obvious question but you mention error messages that don't show on the sd card footage..

Reactions: frankiez
Have you checked the sd card on the Mavic for the footage? Sorry if that's an obvious question but you mention error messages that don't show on the sd card footage..
No obvious questions here! I will do that and see!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTBennett00