DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help with crash log - no crash

little mavvy

Reactions
So yesterday I finally got to fly my Mavic, I did 4 or 5 small flights, I'm not sure what happened but on my last flight it was apparent within a very shhort time something wasn't quite right with it, it kept trying to roll to the right (was only 7 ft off the ground, so decided to land it which was easier said than done as the small ground clearance and the roll, got it down and as it was soon to be dark decided to pack up for evening, no damage, not even a prop strike. I thought it may have been the compass or imu calibrations I had done a short while earlier, so plan was to attack it today re calibrate everything etc, unfortunately the weather has been typically rubbish so no chance to do anything. Anyway while scrolling through the app files I stumble across the logs for the app and see there is one headed 'Crash' so I opened it and there is a file in there, I don't really understand all the info but 'fatal exception, illegal argument exception and Receiver not registered' do not sound good to me, is there anyone on here that knows how to decipher these .txt logs?

I've attached the log if anyone is interested

Attachments

• crash-2017-01-10-15-33-10.txt
    6.4 KB · Views: 19
Looking at the log it's a application crash log, not a flight crash log. At some point the DJI (I assume you were using that) crashed, and therefore created a crash report. The application crash appears to be caused by:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Receiver not registered

I'm not familiar with non-iOS devices that much, so not sure how bad this error is.

Ah ok, cheers for that input, I don't recall an instance where the app has crashed during use, the only thing I have had is when mavic is on and the controller is on with the app open it still shows disconnected, quick restart of the app usually sorts it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyscansurveys