DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hey Everyone! Newbie pilot

shephard101

Reactions
Hello, actually i still newbies in drone world. Before this, i just play a cheap drone, i mean like some kind of toys drone, fly around the house with nothing much you can do. Then I stumble upon this forum, so i hope i can learn something here and maybe share the knowledge that i read from the net. My 2017's wish list, hope i can get the real drone like mavic.

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello, actually i still newbies in drone world. Before this, i just play a cheap drone, i mean like some kind of toys drone, fly around the house with nothing much you can do. Then I stumble upon this forum, so i hope i can learn something here and maybe share the knowledge that i read from the net. My 2017's wish list, hope i can get the real drone like mavic.

Hi. Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Welcome! Most of the popular intermediate/pro drones you can get your hands on nowadays are so much easier to fly compared to a few years ago. As long as you've done all the proper calibrations/setups/pre-flight checks, etc., etc., you'll be fine. Be patient, and don't rush to get it up in the air.

If you do decide to get the Mavic and have any questions, be sure to search this forum first, before posting a new thread. A lot of questions have been answered already and can be found quickly just by using this forum's search engine.

Good luck!

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum shephard . :)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98