DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hey from canada

Jayfly

Reactions
Hey all, I'm ordering a mavic pro soon, my wife bought it for me for Christmas but got confused when trying to order so she's letting me do it haha. From Victoria B.C

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum Jay . :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Called the 2 best buys close by neither had any, called multirotorheli.ca in Alberta and they said the soonest I'd get a Mavic would be then end of January, then called all the apple stores within 100km all sold out but they said they get stock sporadically and to check back daily if I really want one. So I ordered one off apple.ca(current shipping date is mid march) but lots of people are saying it comes within a week or two regardless of what the initial shipping date said. I sure hope so. I'll still try to check the apple stores daily and pick one up and cancel my online order if I get lucky!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Ok then. I know another Jay in Victoria who's a retired pilot, wouldn't be surprised if he got one.

iPhone 6S

Called the 2 best buys close by neither had any, called multirotorheli.ca in Alberta and they said the soonest I'd get a Mavic would be then end of January, then called all the apple stores within 100km all sold out but they said they get stock sporadically and to check back daily if I really want one. So I ordered one off apple.ca(current shipping date is mid march) but lots of people are saying it comes within a week or two regardless of what the initial shipping date said. I sure hope so. I'll still try to check the apple stores daily and pick one up and cancel my online order if I get lucky!

I just ordered mine this morning form AerialTech in Lethbridge, Alberta. I suggest that you call them directly, as their website still showed "available for preorder" this morning. I have dealt with them in the past, and they are my first choice for ordering now. Great service, and very knowledgeable.
Canadian Drone Supply

How are you all ordering the Mavic? Best buy is playing a pushing game, while Apple has pushed to March for delivery..,,,

How are you all ordering the Mavic? Best buy is playing a pushing game, while Apple has pushed to March for delivery..,,,
I signed up for email notification of availability with AerialTech a month or so ago. This morning, I got an email from them, and went to their site and ordered the Fly More Combo and a lipo charging bag. It's already been picked up by Canada Post. Tick, tick, tick,....

Reactions: Walnawk
I just ordered mine this morning form AerialTech in Lethbridge, Alberta. I suggest that you call them directly, as their website still showed "available for preorder" this morning. I have dealt with them in the past, and they are my first choice for ordering now. Great service, and very knowledgeable.
Canadian Drone Supply

Did they give you a ship or pickup date?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost